[rollei_list] Buddy Roye and Rollei List Attitudes

  • From: Marc James Small <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:16:49 -0400

At 04:53 PM 10/18/05 -0400, Ruddy Roye wrote:

>I believe a MAN SHOULD feel for his fellow man.  If I say I hurt, he
>should want to know why.  When this same man prefers instead to stand
>on the grounds that cause my pain, he says a lot about himself, his
>family and his ancestors.

Buddy

We are quite glad to have you here as you represent a viewpoint rarely seen
on this List.  Many of the regular posters here are, well, politically
incorrect, and the List Owner is an inconsiderate, insensitive, impolite
curmudgeon whose antics would have embarrassed Dr Johnson most severely.
But we enjoy the conversation and we all try to have decent communication
over absurdly off-topic issues of great delicacy such as the meaning of the
term "lynching".  We do attempt to avoid personal invective and assailings
while we work through our dfferences, but that is about as far as politness
runs in these hustings, I fear.

Please continue to be outspoken, as you are a freshening wind to our number
and your approach is thus most deeply appreciated.

Note that the List had been rather silent of late and so this discussion
has at least roused the sleepier of our flock to make comment.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!

NEW FAX NUMBER:  +540-343-8505