[rollei_list] Re: Biometar

  • From: Mike Kovacs <mskovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:16:29 -0400

I figured it was a nomenclature issue. Marc not knowing about the 2.8A (will stick with that!) would be difficult to believe.

If you think Tenax is bad, check out ZI Ikoflex names.

Jerry Laderberg wrote:
Reminds one of the ZI Tenax, then Tenax II, then Tenax I circus.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc James Small" <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>