[rollei_list] Re: Bellows... "Light Seal Tube" ,"Light Seal Ring"

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 19:35:01 +0000 (GMT)

"Light Seal Tube" and "Light Seal Ring" are the
official Rollei names for these pieces,
"Dichtungsstuzen" and "Dichtungsring" in German.The
ring is the same piece for the 3.5 cameras including
Rolleicords till the 3.5E2, the ring changes for the
3.5F and 3.5E3(the same for both cameras), also
changes for the 2.8F and and 2.8E3(the same for both
cameras).
The "Light Seal Tube" is used for the 2.8C, 2.8D 2.8E
and 2.8E2 (I don't know about the 2.8A and B). It is
the same piece for the 2.8E and 2.8E2 and I guess it
is also the same piece for the C and D.
I have recovered this morning an official Rollei
factory source and I have the catalog numbers if
necessary.-

All the best
Carlos
 --- J Patric Dahlén <jenspatricdahlen@xxxxxxxxxxx>