[rollei_list] Re: Another E6 resource in jeapordy

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:12:37 -0700

Marc is correct on this.

I started processing E3 back in the early fifties and, of course, still do all of my 'E' (now E6) processing. Thousands of rolls, thousands of sheets. It is dirt simple.

:-)

Jim

On Aug 29, 2009, at 11:33 AM, Marc James Small wrote:

At 02:24 PM 8/29/2009, Elias Roustom wrote:

>Will it all come down to two or three processing labs faster than we
>all think? I wonder if chromes in general will disappear sooner rather
>than later.

Processing E6 at home is rather easy, Elias. It's simpler than doing C41 or Ilfochrome.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!