[rollei_list] Re: Agfapan 100 Processing Question

  • From: "Marvin Wallace" <Marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:58:27 +0800

The cast is the result of not removing the fixer fully from the film during
the washing process. I will put my film back in the wash if it has not had
the dye washed out.
I would stick with pre washing film for two reasons:
1.To remove dye.
2.To bring the film up to the correct temperature of 20c before going
through the chemical process.

Thanks.
Marvin.