[rollei_list] Re: Adventures with light meters

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 19:56:01 -0400

If it were me I'd contact Quality Light-metric about the meter and let
them take a look... I'm thinking they will stand by the work and get
you dead accurate...

My own experience with eBay and meters has been completely positive...
snagged a very clean Luna Pro SBC with all attachments for 40 bucks
years ago... it is within 1/3 stop of my Luna Pro CdS and the built in
meters of my A-1, T-90 and E-10

Eric Goldstein