[rollei_list] Re: AW: Official portrait of the 24-th French President : with a Rolleiflex TLR, of course !

  • From: william schillereff <pastorbill6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 12:52:58 -0700

I was not going to mention the intersecting lines at the apex of the roof to
the left of his head.
Sorry that was a little distracting. But with an outdoor portrait at times you
can't avoid that particularly if someone else set up the reflector and other
materials. It appears when the scene was set up that the palace in the
background was to of secondary interest to the viewer. The image of the
president himself is exceptionally good.

Sent from my iPad