[rollei_list] 3.5F Planar with Ektachrome 100G

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 11:10:48 -0300

Next November will be a year of my trip to Patagonia to climb the
volcano Lanin, I still scanning the last slides taken with the
Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar and Kodak Ektachrome 100G, and not the best of
them for having been taken at the middle of the rain, but I think the
scenery is always interesting. They are better seen at the largest
size (900x900, click on the photograph and then click on "View all
sizes").

A lake:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8032288827/in/photostream

A road: