[rollei_list] 3.5F Planar and the shared 220 film

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:31:13 -0300

These two photographs belong to the first part of the 220 TXP 320 film
developed in Microdol X full strength shared between the 3.5F Planar
and the SL 66 Distagon 4/80 (the explanation is below ).

The first one represents a little story you can read in the caption:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/4907072682/

The second one is more evident:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/4906484453/

Carlos