[rollei_list] Re: 3003 Instructions

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 21:55:59 -0300

It seems it's very difficult to find a 3003 instructions manual
online, at least the more known sources to obtain these manuals online
for free don't have this manual, however I think I found a solution,
there is online the manual for the 3001, the 3001 is a 3003 without
waist level finder( this is the only difference), they are identical
technically and then the 3001 manual is very useful for the 3003:

http://66.49.230.119/rolleiflex/rolleiflex_3001.pdf

if the link does not work for you, look for the 3001manual here:

http://www.butkus.org/chinon/rollei/rolleiflex_3001/rolleiflex_3001.htm

BTW there are printed 3003 instruction manuals very much if you pay
for them, a reliable source to buy this manual could be Craigcameras,
I bought some manuals from Mr John S Craig:

http://www.craigcamera.com/

I hope this help.-

All the best
Carlos

2007/4/3, Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
A long-time, but occasional, List Member asked me
for a site for instructions on the operation of
the 3003 camera.  He is awash in this gear and
needs to know how to make it work!  (He IS a
bright guy but, what the hey, this gear baffled
Bob Shell back upon a time, or so Bob claimed.)

Please copy your responses to Ed Meyers at <aghalide@xxxxxxx>.

I have literature but it is not available at the
nonce withuot a lot of the sort of box-searching
my back will not permit at the moment.

Thanks for your help: you guys ALWAYS come through!

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!