[rollei_list] 127 Film Processing in the US

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 18:46:41 -0400

As many of you know, I am currently without a darkroom and have little chance of setting one up again in my current abode -- Schloss Klein has many endearing qualities, but it would take significant reworking to fit a darkroom into the mix. I can arrange to process film and I shall shortly do so, but a full darkroom is beyond my ability at the nonce.

I have been digging for film processing places and have found:

-- everyone can process C41 35mm film
-- a few places will process C41 120 film
-- there is one place in the Richmond, VA, area which will do E6 or B&W in either 35mm or 120 -- Dwayne's seems the only venue to do 127, and they charge through the nose for it ($9/roll, with prints)

I really need to set up a processing run again. I can do b&w and C-41 without a problem. Time to get busy on things that count!

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!