[rodgersorgan] Two for One

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:55:55 -0400

A reminder that not much time remains for customers of Frog Music Press who
have purchased in the
past to take advantage our new, lower pricing, and get two books for the price
of one. The lower
prices appear to be here to stay, but the lower pricing is not.

A comment from Belgium about one of the works from our Bach Arias and Chorales
Book:

Hello,

I was very surprised to find one of the most beautiful aria's of Johann
Sebastian Bach on your
website! The arrangement that you made is just excellent!!!  And I really thank
you to put the midi
and the scores on the net!
That is why I took a moment to write you this e-mail.. Although I do not own a
keyboard (only a
classic piano), I just wanted to let you know that your major effort is being
greatly appreciated! I
wish your team the best for the future!

Greetings,

Michaël D.