[rodgersorgan] Sunday Music

  • From: "Randall J. Smith" <randallsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 20:44:47 -0400

Our choir will be shocking the congregation on Sunday morning!  For the
anthem we are singing a choral arrangement of "Down to the River to Pray"
from "O Brother, Where Art Thou?"    I will be playing the string bass on
the PR300S,  we have a live banjo player, tambourine and other  rhythm
instruments!   It is really nice. It's arranged by Sheldon Curry

For the Prelude, I am playing Noel Jones'  gospel arrangement of "Jesus,
Keep Me Near the Cross."
I am using the piano part on the 3.5 disc, actually playing a duet with
Noel!

Randall Smith
FUMC West Point, GA

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com