[rodgersorgan] Summer Project - Got a PR-300?

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 22:48:49 -0400

Summer has always been a great time to practice for me.  I don't know why.

Anyhow, this summer we hope to create an inspiring program for all of us to
track and follow.

We are looking for applicants with a PR-300 who wish to learn a new Bach work
over the summer and share their experiences with the group.

Frog Music Press will be providing Bach By Immersion software free to those who
are participating.  All they have to do is choose a Bach work they wish to
learn, contact us at bachproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and then write once a week to
let
us know how it is going.  At the end of a summer they will be invited to
participate in an internet organ recital.

Interested?  Please contact ua.

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa