[rodgersorgan] Reverbs....

  • From: "Jean Moquin" <jean.moquin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 07:50:00 -0400

To list,
         I need to connect reverb(s) units to my Rodgers 330E (analog). This
instrument has six (6) independent output circuits, each connected to its own
amplifier; I would like to keep it that way. The room here is completely dead,
soundwise speaking.

         Where I need some help: what would be the best solution here for
connecting digital reverb unit(s) to my instrument. I would like to know
exactly how  to connect such unit(s) here. This organ is not fitted with a
spring type reverb.

         Best to all,

Jean
Your purchases at www.frogmusic.com support the
Rodgers Organ Users Group and are appreciated!