[rodgersorgan] Re: Pistons reset

  • From: "Noel Heinze" <noel.heinze@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:04:56 -0400

ATTN Tom re locking memories on Rodgers...yes, it is easily done.  I have
four levels on my 835...normally keep 1 and 2 locked, 3 and 4 unlocked for
visiting users and/or my own special setting for a one-time-only use.

Ref visiting users, I prepared a handy-dandy quick&dirty guide for my 835
and PR300S that I leave in plain sight, so visitors will at least know how
to turn it on and off, how basic controls work, OK to do this, please don't
try and do that, etc.  It is useful even for/especially for organists who
have never sat at a Rodgers nor worked with MIDI.  I lower the master volume
when I'm not around so whoever plays it can't crack the plaster.  My name
and phone number is posted for anyone to contact me if nec.

Noel Heinze, Asheville, NC
St. Giles Chapel, Deerfield Episcopal Retirement Community
Rodgers 835B and PR300S

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com