[rodgersorgan] Re: New member

  • From: WmMTexas@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 17:55:33 EDT

In a message dated 05/18/2003 11:46:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
jacklins@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I play only for personal pleasure, and while I 'lurk' on a few forums, you
 will rarely see me post, since I generally have more to learn than to say. >>

Bill.....Congratulations to you and your wife on the addition of a Rodgers
for your home!  Very few folks are able to do this.  And I might add to all
others on this forum.......I personally get great pleasure from reading this
message from a "friend" of the organ world.  What a wonderful thing for all
of us, organists' included, if we all would learn to "play for personal
pleasure", as we would quickly see our talents turning into greater music for
our God, and our churches!  Make you music fun, your job enjoyable, not
simply mechanical and "something to play next Sunday".  A little personal
feeling and expression in our music never hurts too much......I hope and pray!
William Morris
Houston, Tx.
New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com