[rodgersorgan] Re: Mother's Day

  • From: Ferdinand Kuhn <ujk_ffk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:59:20 -0400

Hi - Fred here - e-musician, StAndrew, Stuart, FL. - Happy Mother's Day!

Yep, I still hear my Mom sing the Ave Maria at our wedding close to 50 years
ago.
I incorporated most of her repertoire into mine such as:

Ave Verum by Mozart, Xerxes Largo by Haendel, Haendel's I know that My Redeemer
liveth, Wagner's All Maecht'ge Jungfrau, Hoer Mein Flehen, and other German
Lieder by Beethoven, Mozart, Verdi, Zeller, and Gluck.

I dedicated my Music System in her Memory and I am sure she is watching from
above and hope she is well pleased. I am sure she is since I can hear her voice
in her words of encouragment. - Mom, you're still the Best.

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com