[rodgersorgan] MIDI Music

  • From: "Randall J. Smith" <randallsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 00:21:49 -0400

I, too, find the music from Frog Music much much more usable in church than
the Hector Olivera paraphrases.  The Olivera requires a LOT of practice.
I have used his "I Will Sing of My Redeemer,"  which is absolutely
beautiful, but it is tough to perform.

The arrangements Noel and Lauren do are top- notch  arrangements and my
congregation loves them.   So, in other words,  but your MIDI arrangements
from NOEL!  After you've learned a few of his, buy Hector's!

Randall Smith
West Point FUMC
West Point, GA
Rodgers/835  /1930 Hinners (sanctuary)