[rodgersorgan] Re: Loose plug

  • From: Bill & Mary Dixon <dixonwj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 11:51:55 -0400

I am a new organist at a church that has a Rodgers organ.  While playing a
hymn today at church, there was no sound all of a sudden.  This happened
about 3 times.  Some keys worked and others didn't.   After the service
ended, I noticed the plug in the wall was not all the way in.  Anyone else
have this happen and what did you do to prevent it.   I was playing more
bass today, so I figure the plug vibrated loose.

Mary Dixon
Organist
Friendship United Methodist Church
Punta Gorda, FL