[rodgersorgan] Drawing on Drawknobs

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:12:41 -0400

The Drawknob is an antiquity that has achieved the status of being
better than all of its more modren replacements.
Playing last evening I reached up to stops tabs twice and got the only
manual reed on the organ (1970's Moller) when I didn't want to...

Drawknobs are not only more convenient, they are arranged in paterns,
reeds always grouped at the top, most stop families vertically by pitch
whenever possible.

It's old fashioned, but it's more convenient.

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com