[rocketlaws-ca] Re: Tuesday Update

  • From: Fred Shecter <fredeshecter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rocketlaws-ca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 08:42:50 -0700

1122
 is now at 2013 revision which will be published and go into effect in a
 few months (superseding the 2008 revision). 1125 is now at the 2012
revision and is published and online.

The individual Model Rocket Motor propellant mass limit of 62.5 grams is now
125 grams.  125 grams per motor and 125 grams per Model Rocket. (You can have
one 125 gram motor or a cluster or stages that do not exceed 125 grams total.)

-Fred Shecter