[roc-chat] Re: [roc-chat] ROCStock set-up and on-site weather

  • From: "chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx" <chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 10:35:08 -0800

John,

No problem at all, my friend. It was great meeting you and we really enjoyed
ourselves out there yesterday. Looking forward to the weekend. We will be
coming out again today to lend a hand as well. Getting kind of a late start,
but we will make it. Again, I want to thank.you for the gift yesterday. It was
not expected but certainly appreciated.

The Coffee's