[roc-chat] Re: [roc-announce] ROC Elections Reminder!

  • From: "Rick Dickinson" <rtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:10:15 -0700

Where?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Oct 18, 2011 4:57 PM, Jim Wold &lt;bb.wolf2@xxxxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:

Thankfully there is still sanity in the
world.

Jim Wold

  ----- Original Message -----
  From:
  John Van
  Norman
  To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 4:53
  PM
  Subject: [roc-chat] Re: [roc-announce]
  ROC Elections Reminder!

  Opps! I got that wrong! &nbsp;Nibbles was elected president...Kurt ended
  up VP!

  John

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 18, 2011, at 4:47 PM, John Van Norman &lt;yrockets@xxxxxxxxxxx&gt;
  wrote:

    We were wondering now Kurt Gugisberg was elected ROC president...

    John

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 15, 2011, at 6:38 PM, Jeff Gortatowsky &lt;indanapt@xxxxxxxxx&gt;
    wrote:

      I got mine ... wow... a month or more ago... maybe two... and
      voted early! And often!
      &nbsp;
      ---------------------------------------
Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo
      Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo: indanapt
"(Scientific)
      Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for asking
      questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella

      Re: [roc-announce] ROC Elections Reminder!

      Hi Greg,

Another reminder that not all
      members have seen ballots yet.

Matt
Matthew
      Campbell | Chief Operations Officer
Little Lion Studios,
      Inc.
626-296-6661 (O)
818.314.9897 (M)

      On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 11:10 AM, Greg
      Lyzenga &lt;lyzenga@xxxxxxx&gt; wrote:

        Hello ROC
        Members:
        &nbsp; &nbsp;A quick reminder that
        election ballots are due by November 1. &nbsp;If you haven't already
        sent yours in, dig it out from your desk or floorboards or wherever the
        heck you put it and send it in. &nbsp;Thank you!

        And while I've got all your
        attention...

        The annual ROC membership meeting will
        take place at 6:00 p.m. on Saturday evening of ROCstock (November 12,
        2011). &nbsp;Prez Rick Dickinson will call the meeting to order and
        welcome everyone, followed by Treasurer Veni Van Norman's report on the
        financial and membership status of the club. &nbsp;Rick will review the
        past year's accomplishments and the the election chair will announce
the
        board election results. &nbsp;The meeting will close with an
opportunity
        for questions and comments from the membership. &nbsp;(If there's
        anything specific you'd like put on the agenda, let us
        know.)

        Looking forward to seeing you
        at&nbsp;ROCstock!

        Greg Lyzenga
ROC Vice President - NAR #13295 / Tripoli
        #12088