[roc-chat] Re: Wildman ROCStock Drag Race Special

  • From: "Dave Peterson" <woshugui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 14:12:20 -0800

Dark Matter drag race at dusk? I'm in!

-----Original Message-----
From: roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of David Reese
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2015 9:22 PM
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Wildman ROCStock Drag Race Special

Hey gang,

Charlie from Aerotech showed up to party with me, Tim, and QCRS at Midwest
Power last weekend. We got him in a pretty good mood and scored a solid drag
race deal for ROCStock 41. Since the CNC was right there along with a big
pile of the brand-new bright red fiberglass tubing, we came up with a pretty
special kit to go along with it: a 3" custom Jart with red airframe and
motor tube. The cool thing about the new tubing is that, with a quick coat
of clear, it becomes a totally translucent. So we stuck a white PML plastic
nose cone on top of it and a strobe inside-holy cow, perfect night flyer.

So here's the deal:

I've got 14 custom Candy Apple Red 3" Jarts fresh in from Illinois posted to
the webstore at
https://squareup.com/market/wildmanwest/jart-drag-race-special - they'll
ship to you as soon as your order is placed (or the day after if UPS is
closed for the day ;)).

Show up at ROCStock with your built Jart and get an Aerotech H178DM reload,
a 38/360 case, and a set of 38mm closures.

All for $125 + $10 shipping.

Or basically, depending on your perspective, that's a free 3" Jart with
purchase of a reload and hardware set. or a free hardware set with purchase
of a Jart and a reload. YEAH!

If we get eight together to go, let's do a drag race right as the range
closes on Saturday evening right before dinner. It should be pretty a pretty
cool way to break in the new launch system and a spectacular start to ROC's
21st year of flying.

Who's in?

-david