[roc-chat] Re: Weather this weekend

  • From: "RocketDog" <rocket1dog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 11:05:20 -0800

thank you for the forecast.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Martin Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 9:51 AM To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Weather this weekend Forecast looks fine, as I can see we have a storm system dropping down from Alaska on Friday, which will bring thunderstorms and low snow levels to Southern California ... but on Saturday this will be in Arizona so a north flow behind it should bring similar conditions to last time with north winds 10-15 mph at times with scattered cumulus clouds ... Also COLD ...

Kevin Martin
Senior Meteorologist
Southern California Weather Authority.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SouthernCaliforniaWeatherAuthority