[roc-chat] Re: Using Aluminum Hardware: Lighter but strong enough?

  • From: Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 10:49:10 -0700

I discussed this idea with Mike Kramer this weekend.  I'm resistant (and
perhaps for not much reason) to passing a shock cord through the bulkhead.
It seems to me it would be difficult to seal without gluing it in place.
However, I'm going to create a couple different bulkheads that are
fiberglassed on both sides and will test this with other methods.

Richard