[roc-chat] T'was the day before DEC ROC Launch

  • From: Tom Hanan <tom.hanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 09:20:40 -0800

T'was the day before December ROC  launch,
And all through the land

Elves of all skill levels were signing up online for range duty,
because they understand

Without their commitment
no Childs simile they would see

If the dreaded Grinch
closed down the range

Due to a lack of Elves volunteering,
to run the range safely.

It's the season of giving folks :)

Lets give each other the gift of a great December Launch,
by filling up the remaining Range Duty slots.

Many Thanks to all the ROC-Stars who have already signed up!

Best Wishes to All
"StrawHat" Tom

P.S. If we fill up the remaining slots you won't have to read any more of my Hideous Rhymes ;)