[roc-chat] Re: T-Shirt Orders

  • From: "Robert Bosch. Dago" <dago3331@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richard Dicinson <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 17:54:10 -0700

 Richard. I hope you get this letter.?? I have been sending replys to you from
yhe Roc chat line But not getting any responce back from you.!!?? Why!!. I dont
know. But I need you to send me info on ordering some shirts and having them
sent to me and how much for the order of the shipmenet. send any and all info
to me please, Robbie Boschketto/ Also email is Dago3331@xxxxxxxxxxx  Thank you.
Robbie. B.

From: dago3331@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: T-Shirt Orders
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 19:44:15 -0700

Hey Richard how can I Robbie get a address to buy me some june ROC, June,
T-shirts. can you send me a cell phone number or a persons name on who I can
reach to buy me some shirts,.Thank you robbie. and PLEASE REPLY BACK ANY BODY!!.

Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 19:01:27 -0700
Subject: [roc-chat] T-Shirt Orders
From: richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Matt rebuked me for snapping about the June ROCstock shirts, and he's correct.
Sorry about that.  I'm speaking not as the voice of ROC on this.  I know that
some people have waited too long for their ROCstock shirts.  Really sorry about
that.  I'm sure that everyone that ordered shirts will receive them.  Thanks
for your patience on this.

Now, buy some old ROCstock shirts at the August launch.  And, please launch a
bunch of rockets too!

Richard Dierking