[roc-chat] Re: Rocket City Rednecks on National Geographic channel

  • From: Rick Maschek <rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ROC-Chat <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 22:09:53 -0800

Ron,

Was that the one they wanted to launch at the NASA USLI? We met them on their
way out and were sorry we couldn't see it launch. If so, you have to agree NASA
made the correct decision given the number of people at the NASA launch and
what happened to it. Also, if you consider all the time and effort the students
put into their projects, the Redneck rocket really didn't 'fit' in. Non the
less, it was fun seeing it (if it's the same one shown last weekend with an
astronaut in it).

Rick

From: rrmagoo7@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Rocket City Rednecks on National Geographic channel
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 21:31:43 -0800

Nat. Geo. is showing the episode that I helped out on down in Huntsville, AL.
You won't see me anywhere in the episode but I was always somewhere behind the
cameras. The end isn't pretty though.

Ron McGough

PS I guess it was only 15 mins. of the whole episode so it's already done.