[roc-chat] Re: Range Duty at ROCstock

  • From: Rick Dickinson <rtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 08:02:36 -0700

Looks great, Richard. Thanks!

- Rick Dickinson
--
Sent using the electronic equivalent of finger paint. Please excuse my brevity
and misteaks.

Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've attached an Excel spreadsheet showing the duty positions and shifts at
ROCstock.  This is not a sign-up sheet.  I just wanted to post so that people
can plan.  Also, if you want to discuss and perhaps chat about who's taking
what shifts that would probably be a good idea.  However, the actual sign-up
will be at the launch.

BTW: Please note that the LCO Spotter position is required.  With the new range
location and attention to who's allowed in the HPR area, we need to assure that
we have extra eyes on the range during a busy launch.

Richard Dierking