[roc-chat] Re: ROCstock T-Shirts -- An apology and explanation

  • From: "Ken Curran" <rocket1dog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:26:04 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

I don't recall you asking for my address.  You mentioned something about it
being on the PayPal order.

1 adult ROCstock T-shirt 3X, paid 5/23/12
1 adult ROCstock T-shirt XL, paid 5/30/12

If this is a problem, just refund the $40 for the t-shirts to my paypal
account.

I also do no have my new membership card which I PayPal ed $60 on 4/3/12.
You did not have it at the launce either.
Please RSVP to this message.

Thanks,
Ken Curran