[roc-chat] ROC State of the Club Message

  • From: Gregory Lyzenga <lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, roc-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 22:20:01 -0700

This summer Rocketry Organization of California has marked it’s 20th year of
launches at Lucerne Dry Lake and supporting rocketry activity in southern
California.  We just hosted a successful ROCstock launch and some good smaller
monthly launches as well.  The ROC board of directors recently met to discuss
the past, present and future of the club, and some of the challenges that lay
ahead.  This seemed like a good time for me to share with you, the members and
friends of ROC, some thoughts about the status of the club and how we can keep
it running well.

(Read more…) —>  http://rocstock.org/2014/07/29/roc-state-of-the-club-message/

Greg Lyzenga
ROC President and Board Member - NAR #13295 / Tripoli #12088