[roc-chat] ROC Board Candidate Statements Have Been Posted

  • From: rtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ROC-Announce <roc-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ROC-Chat <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 08:38:22 -0700

The self-nomination statements from this year's ROC Board Candidates
[1] have been posted. Just follow the "ROC Board Elections [2]" link in
the menu at the top of each page on the ROC web site [3].

On behalf of
the current ROC Board and the ROC Members, I would like to extend my
sincere thanks to the four excellent candidates who have stepped
forward, offering their time and dedication to serve on the ROC Board of
Directors.

On a personal note, although there are only three seats up
for election each year, which means that only three of you can be
elected to the board this year, I sincerely hope that whoever doesn't
get elected this time will run again next year. I would be honored to
serve with all of you, and am thrilled to see such an abundance of
talented and dedicated volunteers willing to give back even more to this
great organization.

Thank you for self-nominating.

Cheers,

Rick