[roc-chat] Re: Pesky Pin Holes

  • From: Dave McCue <dmccue@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 08:34:34 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 1 Dec 2011, Norbert Soski wrote:

Where do find this stuff?

Pep Boys and other auto parts stores carry it in the autobody repair area, somewhere near the Bondo.

-Dave Mc

________________________________
From: Dave McCue <dmccue@xxxxxxx>
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2011 10:16 AM
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Pesky Pin Holes

I use the 3M product referenced below:

http://3mcollision.com/products/fillers-and-glaze/putty/3m-acryl-red-glazing-putty-05098.html

It cures quickly (you can sand it in 20 minutes) and is compatible with modern spray paints. They also make other glazing putties.

-Dave Mc

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011, Kurt Gugisberg wrote:

I use the Bondo Glazing putty.  That might be what you are thinking of, Troy.

Kurt.