[roc-chat] Re: Nike-Smoke Progress...

  • From: Michael Klett <xsive.guy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ROC Chat <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:16:45 -0700

My goal is to have these Nike Smokes at ROCStock:
Estes 3.0" cardboard, 29 mm motor
Madcow 4.0" Fiberglass, 54 mm motor, dual deploy
Polecat 5.5" Fiberglass, 75 mm motor, dual deploy

My son is planning to bring:
Madcow 2.6" Fiberglass, 38 mm motor
Polecat 5.5" Fiberglass, 54 mm motor, dual deploy (but the motor mount may
change)

I'm thinking that I'm going to use the 75 mm for my Level 3 cert flight at
this point.  Only one of these is built at the moment, the Madcow 2.6".

Thanks,
Mike