[roc-chat] Next Weekend

  • From: "Lee Scott" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "leescott91006" for DMARC)
  • To: Roc Chat <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 13:14:37 -0800

Kurt, Steve, Richard

You guys still planning on getting out there Friday morning? If so, what time?
I am working in San Diego and driving home Thursday night and then planning on
getting up Thursday morning to drive out to the lakebed. I am planning on
pulling the trailer to the lakebed if still needed. I still have a key to the
trailer if it has not been changed. I am planning on going straight to get the
trailer and then to the lakebed. It looks like night time temperatures are
going to be in the 40's so I am planning to get a hotel room in Barstow.

Are you guys bringing a fire pit?

Lee

Sent from my iPhone