[roc-chat] Re: Nailed It!

  • From: "Adrian P. Bailey" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 15:06:34 +0000

Just getting back into this...

"After SpaceX's successful landing Monday night, Bezos tweeted his
congratulations - and a reminder that he got there first: "Welcome to the club!"

Thomas Edison didn't invent the light bulb, the Wright brothers were not the
first to fly an aircraft that was "heavier than air", and Christopher Columbus
did not discover the Americas (he wasn't even the first European to do so).

Kudos to SpaceX! Thank you for further advancing space technology!

But please don't let your marketing and PR departments try to re-write history.
This is the 21st Century and the Internet is watching...