[roc-chat] May 5th Trailer Cleaning and Equipment Repair - POSTPONED

  • From: Gregory Lyzenga <lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, roc-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 10:07:31 -0700

Hello ROC Folks:
   The maintenance and repair party that was originally scheduled for May 5th
in Oak Hills has been called off due to scheduling conflicts.  It is not known
yet when the rescheduled date will be, but it will probably not be before June.
 We will keep everyone informed on updates to the calendar, as well as the
latest news on our efforts to restore our launch site permit in time for June
ROC-Stock.

Thanks and stay tuned!

Greg Lyzenga
ROC Board Member - NAR #13295 / Tripoli #12088