[roc-chat] Large Projects and Set-up for September Launch

  • From: Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 17:38:21 -0700

I'll be starting the range set-up on Friday afternoon, Sept 7th.  This way,
we'll be able to start launching early Saturday morning.  If you can make
it Friday and would be willing to help, it's always appreciated.  Of
course, we'll need help packing after the launch too!

Greg will be posting general information on the launch.  If you are
planning on launching a large project requiring the far pad (800') please
let me know.  It's much easier setting up the Super Uber far pad during
initial set-up on Friday rather than having to carry the pad out on
Saturday.

Thank you,
Richard Dierking
Equipment Manager