[roc-chat] Re: How is it going?

  • From: Gregory Lyzenga <lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 22:28:27 -0700

We continued with launching up to 3:00 pm, but the winds were around 15 mph
gusting to 20 the whole time, so the majority of flights were rockets that
could withstand high-wind launch and landing. I don't have a count, but we
launched a healthy number of rockets. At sunset, the wind had died down to the
point that Lee Scott put up his Thor on a Redline L and three Blackjack L's.
It was an awesome flight and landed just east of the highway.

      -Greg

Sent from my iPhone