[roc-chat] Re: Group Buy

  • From: "Ron McGough" <rrmagoo7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 16:02:25 -0700

Actually I sell the Magnalite e-match replacement kits. Not actually e-match’s
but a acceptable replacement if you like to dip them yourself.

Ron McGough
BDR

    From:        Chris J Kobel/West/Aerospace/US
    To:        roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
    Date:        04/29/2014 11:16 AM
    Subject:        Group Buy

    All,

    I'm considering a group buy of J-Tek electric matches.

    If you are interested, please contact me OFF-CHAT.

    Chris Kobel
    chris.j.kobel@xxxxxxxx
    NAR 57792 L3
    TRA 08055 L3