[roc-chat] Re: Ground testing next weekend?

  • From: David Erbas-White <derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 18:54:48 -0800

On 3/3/2013 6:23 PM, Gregory Lyzenga wrote:
As for protecting the paint finish, I have done things like wrap the free-flying part in a towel or pillow to protect it from impact with the ground.

I think Greg's idea is much better than what I had in mind.

I thought that by 'ground testing' you were planning on seeing how far into the ground you could impact the nose cone in order to judge the firmness/solidity of the soil after the recent rains... Guess I'll have to pay more attention next time... <G>

David Erbas-White