[roc-chat] Re: Got anything interesting planned for ROCstock?

  • From: "Bandman444@xxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bandman444@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 22:51:01 -0700

I plan on showing up with the Mega Squat again. This time pushing the
California motor limit to the fullest complex M I could fit. I will need some
ROC help though to get cases and maybe some propellant help. I am always more
than welcome to talk to the media.

Woo!!! David!!!

Bryce Chanes
Full-time Student/Musician/Eagle Scout/Rocket Scientist