[roc-chat] Re: Gap

  • From: "Chris Coffee" <chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 18:09:59 -0800

Thanks Allen and Kurt. Since I am one of those anal people, I came up with an
idea. I went and bought a 4” metal screw-down hose clamp and put it on the
tube. I then measured from the aft end of the tube to the edge of the clamp
closest to the aft end. Once I had an equal measurement all the way around, I
clamped it down just tight enough so it wouldn’t move and took a utility knife
and trimmed the top using the top edge of the clamp as a guide. Came out real
nice. Thanks again for the replies.

Chris