[roc-chat] Fw: Tahoe for Sale

  • From: Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:46:02 -0700

FYI

Someone's future tow vehicle?

----- Forwarded by Chris J Kobel/West/Aerospace/US on 09/25/2012 10:45 AM
-----

From:   "Kobel, Ken" <kkobel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     "Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"David Kobel (dgkobel@xxxxxxxxxxx)" <dgkobel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike Kobel
(mikekobel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <mikekobel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"kurlymo0015@xxxxxxxxx" <kurlymo0015@xxxxxxxxx>, "rskobel@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<rskobel@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:   09/25/2012 10:16 AM
Subject:        Tahoe for Sale

If any of you happen to know anybody who may be interested in buying a
2003 Chevy Tahoe, let me know.  I?m hoping to sell it quickly, as the plan
is to buy my new Toyota Highlander this weekend.  See details below:

·         88,000 miles
·         5.3 liter V-8 engine
·         AM/FM, 6-CD changer with Bose speakers
·         Leather seats
·         3rd row seats (seats up to 8 people)
·         New tires (about one month old)
·         Air Conditioning
·         Power windows, door locks and seat heaters
·         Cruise Control
·         Tow Hitch
·         Everything works, although there are some plastic interior parts
that are damaged

Asking $6,500 (or best offer)

Call Ken at (562) 233-5469