[roc-chat] FW: It was an honest mistake....

  • From: "Robert Bosch. Dago" <dago3331@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richard Dicinson <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 17:49:11 -0700

 To all my friends at the Roc Club! :-)); Please beaware about the BLACK BAG
Terrorist Childeren that are lurking around the shadows of Our Launch Site,
Please check all I.D,s before we let those Black Bagged Kids around are
Rockets.!! HEHEHEHEHE. No," I " just wanted to send this to you all; for a cool
neat funny Joke About those hefty black trash bags that the low class terrorist
are using because of the ECOMENY, They can,t afford the real silk cloth any
more so they are Sacraficing like all of us, But allways look over your
shoulder when you see a hefty bag floating around you area. !! HEHEHEHE. Robbie
Boschketto/ Dago3331@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: dago3331@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: jim@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: It was an honest mistake....
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 17:41:22 -0700

Hey Jimmy Here is some terrorists for you to admire.!! hehehehe, So the next
time you think there is terroists at Our rocket launchs you now know what they
will look like!!.   :-))))),, HEHEHEHEHE-HAHAHAHAHAHA! just kidding. I thought
you would ket a kick out of this. Robbie.

From: SBosch7507@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 17:24:56 -0400
Subject: Fwd: It was an honest mistake....
To: dago3331@xxxxxxxxxxx

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: sprovost1@xxxxxxxxx
To: ;
Subject: It was an honest mistake....
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 13:10:24 -0700

I told her she had three beautiful children.

She didn't have to get all mad and threaten me with a bomb.