[roc-chat] Re: Estes Crayon?

  • From: Cliff Sojourner <cls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 20:39:38 -0700

hey that is pretty cute.  thanks for the note, I will look out for one.

recently I built an Estes Freefall, which has the same fin unit + motor mount. I was dubious about the mechanism, but it works really well and is very simple to build and seems to withstand the heat and debris of flying and keep working.

On 2012-09-05 19:35, Steve Trammell wrote:
Hey Rick D. Estes has been listening to you.
http://www.estesrockets.com/catalog/product/view/id/456/s/001100-pulsar-pinktm/

Close but not quite there yet.  Maybe you should give them some tips.

Steve Trammell