[roc-chat] Engineering Positions Open - plus need Purchasing Agent

  • From: Mike & Nancy Kramer <kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc chat <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:50:17 -0700

I have a few Job Openings at work (Monrovia)

At work I have a few open positions including one for a Sr. Development Engineer and a Sr. Quality Engineer. The development engineer needs to have commercial and or military aircraft design and build. The Development Engineer should have some composite experience. The quality engineer should have aerospace experience plus AS9100.

I'm also looking for a purchasing agent, needs to have experience in aerospace.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Mike Kramer