[roc-chat] Re: Eggtimer soldering

  • From: David Erbas-White <derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 23:03:09 -0700

On 5/4/2016 9:12 PM, Mike Ostby wrote:

Mike,

I'm in Mission Viejo, happy to do it anytime (my soldering station is pretty much on my desk all of the time).

I charge one Venti Triple Cappuccino if it's not too difficult... (I consider difficult to be multiple fine-pitch SMT chips with numerous 0402 discretes, so the EggTimer should be fine)...

David Erbas-White

Anyone local (North Fontana, Orange County or anywhere in between ) interested in soldering an Eggtimer Quark altimeter for me? I need it done in the next couple weeks so I'll have time for testing before LDRS.

Thanks,
Mike Ostby
"Lacking soldering skills"